The last privately owned, undeveloped city block in downtown Austin - the fastest growing city in the United States.
- A full downtown city block at 7th & Trinity Streets
- Potential for over 600,000 developable square feet
- Zoned CBD
- Strong cash-flow from parking concessions
Block 87: The Trinity Block is currently privately owned by The Episcopal Church, which is seeking a partner to develop Block 87 as part of The Urban Center of Downtown Austin. The vision includes over 600,000 square feet of office, residential, retail uses, generous parking, and the Archives of The Episcopal Church.
Everything that Defines Austin
- CULTURE: Financial and Historic 6th Street Districts
- HISTORY: Congress Avenue, leading to the Texas State Capitol
- MUSIC: More live music venues per capita than anywhere else in the nation
- NATURE: Waller Creek Conservancy’s beautification and urbanization project
- EDUCATION: The University of Texas at Austin’s Dell Medical School, 2016
- Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society seeks partner to develop downtown Austin property| Episcopal News Service, September 16, 2015|Read More
- Downtown Parking Lot to Become Mixed-Use Development| Community Impact, September 16, 2015|Read More
- Episcopal Church wants tower on downtown block| Austin Business Journal, September 16, 2015|Read More
- Church has development plans for downtown Austin block| Austin American Statesman, September 16, 2015|Read More
- Episcopal Church hatches development plan| Austin Monitor, September 16, 2015|Read More
- Blessed Trinity| Austin Chronicle, September 21, 2015|Read More
Need More Information?
To learn more about Block 87: The Trinity Block, please click below to visit the project page at SayersAssociates.com and request more information.Learn More